Join the 1,800 Boeing members who are enrolled in the Fitness Program in 2021
As a Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois member, you and your covered dependents (age 16 and older*) can join the Fitness Program.
Flexible gym network options include a choice of gym networks to fit your budget and preferences**. See table below.
Existing members will have access to the Power Plan option at the current rate they pay today, $25 per month; they will have access to the Power option at that rate until they cancel their membership or switch plan options.
|Gym Facility Network Size†||3,000||7,500||12,000||12,400|
|$19 Initialtion Fee|
Other Fitness Program Features:
- Mobile App: Allows members to access location search, studio class registration, real-time check-in, and track activity history.
- Studio Class Network: Boutique-style classes and specialty gyms with pay-as-you-go option and 30% off every 10th class.
- Family Friendly: Expands gym network access to your covered dependents at a bundled price discount.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Discounts through the Whole Health Living Choices Program: Save money through a nationwide network of 40,000 health and well-being providers, such as acupuncturists, massage therapists and personal trainers. To take advantage of these discounts, register at whlchoices.com.
To register, learn more, or switch plans, log in to Blue Access for MembersSM, click Fitness Program under Quick Links and follow the prompts. Then, search for a location near you.
You may also enroll in the Fitness Program by calling 888-762-BLUE (2583) toll-free, Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. PT (9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT).
* Individuals must be 18 years old to purchase a membership. Dependents, 16-17 years old, can join but must be accompanied to the location by a parent/guardian who is also a Fitness Program member. Check your preferred location to see their membership age policy. Underage dependents can login and join through the primary member’s account as an "additional member".
**Taxes may apply. Individuals must be at least 18 years old to purchase a membership.
The Fitness Program is provided by Tivity HealthTM, an independent contractor that administers the Prime Network of fitness locations. The Prime Network is made up of independently owned and operated fitness locations.
† Represents possible network locations. Check local listings for exact network options as some locations may not participate. Network locations are subject to change without notice.